[mapserver-users] WFS server testing

Burgholzer,Robert rwburgholzer at deq.virginia.gov
Mon Nov 17 08:59:13 EST 2008

Not really sure what you are asking here.  Some other client
application?  OpenLayers would be one that I would use to see if I could
connect to WFS.  There are some examples in the OpenLayers code base for
connecting to WFS servers, so you should b able to test that by simply
changing the info to reflect your server specs.

HTH,

r.b.

Robert W. Burgholzer

Surface Water Modeler