[mapserver-users] Failed to show Arabic labels with MapServer 5.2

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 22:21:30 EST 2008

Jackey

I've subscribed to your ticket in case I can be of further help down the road.

In the meantime, based on looking at your last example, the labels
without OUTLINECOLOR are pretty good, the one thing I would recommend
further is decreasing your font size by a point or two. This will
minimize the occurence of small fractures that happen when the label
bends around a tight curve (something almost inevitable).