[MAPSERVER-USERS] Problem TEMPLATE to use getfeatureinfo.html

Richard LEHAUT richard.lehaut at crpf.fr
Wed Nov 19 04:42:54 EST 2008

Thank you.

Yes I have a little advanced. I found the location where the file must be
ttt.html record.

As against, the answer is empty and the message server is "X-FirePHP-Data"
response header not found in request response. " I stayed in format text /
html.

I tried to put a format model, but I have trouble positioning. How to use
the default format?

Thank you for assistance tio