[mapserver-users] Create a file "GML" from a layer of type "annotation".

José María Michia jose.maria.michia at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 08:30:04 EST 2008

Hi,

I want to create a data file, in "GML", starting with a layer of type
"annotation" generated by "MapServer" as "WFS".

I've only been able to create the file "GML" using LAYER-> TYPE = POLYGON.
This does not serve me, because it includes all the elements of the layer. I
want a layer that contains only the items that "MapServer" decided that
should be labeled.

The goal is to use data from the labels in other programs. So, other GIS
formats can be fine.

Thanks for any advice.
José María