[mapserver-users] php mapscript objects in session?

Pietro Giannini pgiannini at bytewise.it
Fri Nov 21 05:55:10 EST 2008

Ciao Umberto,

excuse me, but your statement has put me in a state of anxiety :)

Currently I'm involved in an ASP.NET C# mapscript developement, and I use
extensively the method of saving mapscript object in session.
Naturally I tested the envirenmnet with a certain number of concurrent
users, and I don't get any strange issue, like accessing to an object of
another session.

Why do you say this is NOT recommended?

--
Pietro Giannini