[mapserver-users] install issues

Chris h chris123 at magma.ca
Sun Nov 23 15:14:46 EST 2008

On Sunday 23 November 2008 08:19:38 you wrote:

Thanks for all the help everyone. I finally got it up and running.

The problems were as follows:

1. incorrect permission sets on mapserv and mapfile binaries
2. Typical nubie error in that I did not rename the mapfile to world.map
3. The data set used generates the database and table in postgress were mixed
up. The mapfile did not point to the correct table

Once that got sorted, she works fine. Thanks for everyones help its
appreciated. Not that I have a basic system up I can start reading the
tutorials and dive into this subject.

Regards and thanks again.
--
/ch