[mapserver-users] query template won't execute php

Jim.Haug at state.sd.us Jim.Haug at state.sd.us
Wed Nov 26 11:16:08 EST 2008

I haven't been able to find anything on this, so I'm hoping someone will
have a suggestion or more information. I'd hoped to have a template call
a php file rather than an html file on a query. It does bring up the
file. Any regular html in the file loads okay, and javascript will run
all right, but php code in the file doesn't do anything; even trivial
php such as 'echo "Hi";'. The same php runs fine under other
circumstances. Does it have anything to do with the way mapserve's query
handles loading the html?