[mapserver-users] Preparing/modifying a querymap for further zoom/pan operations...

nikos at maich.gr nikos at maich.gr
Thu Nov 27 16:22:59 EST 2008

Hello all,

I'm trying to use a generated query map (itemnquery) and insert it back
into my main MS interface foe further processing, e.g zoom/pan/query...
My map is generated with &mapext=shapes

I'm making an Ajax call to MS, and returning a pointer to the generated
querymap, and updating my map.

This part works...

Problem is that when I then go to zom/pan/query, the results are not what
are expected, e.g my form still has the "before query" instance/variables
and takes off from there, meaning it does not for instance zoom to the
iamge displayed

would appreciate some help,

tia,

nick boretos