[mapserver-users] High resolution printing

Armin Burger armin.burger at gmx.net
Wed Oct 1 17:03:37 EDT 2008

Milo

Depending on the purpose, you could check if Mapyrus is useful for you.
Disadvantage is that you need to define the map layout a second time and
make it look similar to Mapserver layout. But the PDF output quality is
far better than the one of Mapserver, and you do not need to bother with
PDFLib licenses. And it's also working well for large print formats
(vector based rendering of vector data).

Armin