[mapserver-users] WMS in Google Earth

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Thu Oct 2 17:15:19 EDT 2008

This might be due to the SERVICE parameter missing WMS GetMap request.
If you, once you add the layer, right click and select "Properties",
adding "&service=WMS" to the Link string, you should be able to get a
valid map image returned.

That said, I thought we lifted the service param from WMS GetMap
requests (GetMap sans service= works for me in svn trunk).

..Tom