[mapserver-users] WMS in Google Earth

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Fri Oct 3 08:09:48 EDT 2008

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your reply, but unfortunately that didn't solved the problem.
In fact, the existing WMS servers in GE, don't use "service=WMS" in any
"Link" string and they work...

However, the wms_onlineresource IS always the first part of the "Link"
string, not the actual local link you copy/paste when in the "WMS
Parameters" menu... Does this means that GE don't accept local
wms_onlineresource ? I think this could make sense...

Any ideas ?

Alexandre

--
Alexandre Dubé