[mapserver-users] spatial and time index

zhao peisheng zhaops at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 6 11:55:06 EDT 2008

Now I use gdaltindex to build a set of tile index SHP for a time-series data. And I put this SHPs into PostGIS
But I don't know how to configure the tileindex in Map file. I tried to
do like this. PostGIS can return the correct SHP file with time filter, but MapServer think it is a data file, not tile file, and draw failed. How to figure it out? Thanks.

LAYER

        STATUS ON

        NAME        "AIRSSO2MAPAIDX"

        TYPE POLYGON

        CONNECTIONTYPE
POSTGIS

CONNECTION  "dbname=mapserver
password=anonymous user=anonymous port=5432"

        DATA        "the_geom from
airs_so2_map_a"

        METADATA

"wms_title"