[mapserver-users] Sudden msRASTERLayerOpen() error - need help

Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr
Tue Oct 7 04:42:25 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am using query on tif layer and everything was fine untill today. Now I
can't query the raster any more. There are no errors showing immediatelly
in log files, except few times in php error log, saying:

PHP Warning:  [MapServer Error]: msRASTERLayerOpen(): Attempt to open a
RASTER layer, but this is only supported after a raster query.
 in /var/www/pmapper32/incphp/map.php on line 728

I am using php5-mapscript (5.0.0-3)[universe] package on ubuntu and
p.mapper 3.2.0

I would appreciate any help

thanks very much

regards, dejan