[mapserver-users] Trouble with IIS/WMS service in ArcGIS

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Thu Oct 9 15:49:19 EDT 2008

I suppose this is more of an ArcGIS question, so I apologize if it's not
appropriate here, but perhaps somebody has a suggestion.  We have a
MapServer WMS service.  It is running on a server which uses IIS instead
of Apache.  We are trying to consume it through ArcGIS.  I can make the
connection in ArcCatalog, and the properties look correct.  But the data
(which is imagery) cannot be seen in ArcGIS, only a white space.  The
spatial extent looks correct.

We had the same imagery in a WMS service, on an Apache server, and it
works fine with ArcGIS.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Bob