[mapserver-users] Drawing a line

Roger André randre at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 12:11:18 EDT 2008

Do you mean "given" as in "submitted via a web page"?  In that case I think
I would use Python mapscript to add a LAYER similar to the one I sent below,
but using the form variables submitted from the web page as the POINTS
values.  Take a look at the chapter on Python Mapscript in the O'Reilley Web
Mapping Illustrated book.  It explains it more clearly than I'm probably
able to.

Perhaps someone else on the list has another idea.