[mapserver-users] Re: Missing row of pixels in MapServer generated tiles

Roger André randre at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 12:17:31 EDT 2008

Nope, that's not it.  Had the correct params in that entry after all:

<900913> +proj=merc +a=6378137 +b=6378137 +lat_ts=0.0 +lon_0=0.0 +x_0=0.0
+y_0=0 +k=1.0 +units=m +nadgrids=@null +no_defs

This matches documentation at
http://spatialreference.org/ref/user/google-projection/

Reprojected my data file with gdalwarp to epsg 900913, then updated the
mapfile to reflect that input layer is in that projection and tested.  Got
rid of the missing rixel rows at the bottom of tiles, but now the image only
extends between 80 to -80 latitude, and there is a weird, scalloped seam at
the international dateline.  So something is still not right, but it would
appear that it's projection related.