[mapserver-users] Access control for wms served from mapserver cgi

Robert Sanson SansonR at asurequality.com
Mon Oct 20 15:39:11 EDT 2008

Hi Marc

Where do you set this? Is it somewhere in httpd.conf?

Many thanks,

Robert Sanson

>>> "marc.monnerat at bluewin.ch" <marc.monnerat at bluewin.ch> 21/10/2008
4:21 a.m. >>>
Hello,

We are using this very basic setting:

# Demo WMS
Alias /wms-demo/usr/lib/cgi-bin/mapserver
<Location /wms-demo>
  Deny from all
   #   My network
   Allow from  10.133
   SetHandler cgi-script
   Options ExecCGI
   SetEnv MS_MAPFILE /var/www/wms/wms-demo/wms-demo.map
</Location>

Cheers

Marc Monnerat