[MAPSERVER-USERS] vector symbols disappears/breaks when using sizeunits

BrainDrain paulborodaev at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 05:23:49 EDT 2008

	COLOR 182 171 153
   END
   STYLE
	SYMBOL "e-1-1"
	SIZE 15
	COLOR 240 240 250
   END
I just wanna have dashed border around street axis (15 m width buffer zone)
But border symbol disappears at 10 zoom level (totally I have 15 zoom
lavels)
The same effect I have when I'm trying to create real 3m width railway

SYMBOL
NAME "railway-block"
TYPE VECTOR
FILLED FALSE
POINTS
  0 .2
  1 .2
  -99 -99
  .5 0
  .5 1
  -99 -99
  0 .8
  1 .8
END
END

LAYER
SIZEUNITS meters
CLASS
STYLE
	SYMBOL "railway-block"
	COLOR 0 0 0
	SIZE 3
END
END

blocks parts which are parallel to railway axis disappears too at zoom level
12
I suppose I just need 'offsetunits' and 'widthunits'...