[mapserver-users] disk space

Venkat Rao Tammineni vtammineni at roulacglobal.com
Thu Oct 23 07:33:16 EDT 2008

Hi,

   See after click or whatere it is …. OnOPageprerender Image will  be creating an image. And after creation image will be deleting.what my project is doing the same.I am giving that code.. below…

{

LaodMainMap(ibMap); //Load MainMap by

}

  public void LaodMainMap(System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton imgMap)

        {

            MapFunction.Deleteimages();//delete Image form temp folder

            string imageLoc;

            string imageURL;

            imageObj imgRef;

            imgRef = MapFunction.Map.drawQuery();

            imageLoc = MapFunction.OutputDir + "/" + System.DateTime.Now.ToBinary() + "." + imgRef.format.extension;

            imageURL = imageLoc.Substring(imageLoc.IndexOf(MapFunction.OutputDirURL));

            imgRef.save(imageLoc, null);

            ibMap.Width = imgRef.width;

            ibMap.Height = imgRef.height;

            ibMap.ImageUrl = imageURL;

            MapFunction.IsMapInDirectory = false;

        }

This on Page Load

//Temp folder for storing legend map and keymap temp files

  MapFunction = new RoulacGIS.MapFunctionality(this.Page, Server.MapPath(_AppSetting.TempFolder),

_ AppSetting.TempFolder);

                        //initialize map control

                        //Load Map

                        try

                        { LoadMap(); }

                        catch (Exception exp)

                        { exp.Message.ToString(); }

//this is separate method for accessing mapfile

public void LoadMap()

        { MapFunction.Map = new mapObj(Server.MapPath("MapFile/") + _AppSetting.MapFilePath); } //create map instance

I hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat.