[mapserver-users] Mapserver wms-client to tilecache / mapfile definition

Tiemens, Gerben Gerben.Tiemens at grontmij.nl
Thu Oct 23 07:58:31 EDT 2008

Hello list users,

I'm wanting to setup a mapfile with a WMS/Tilecache as source. Is this possible?

I already tried several configurations, but i cannot get an image back. The problem is the resolutions and extents that are requested from mapserver (monitored the results from tilecache to mapserver with httpmonitor). Is there any way to give mapserver these parameters?

Below the part of my mapfile that defines the layer with a tilecache as source.

Thanks already for replies.

Greetings

Gerben

LAYER
        NAME "om"
        TYPE RASTER
        STATUS ON
        CONNECTION "http://myserver/tilecache/tilecache.py?"
        CONNECTIONTYPE WMS
        METADATA
            'ows_title' 'om'
           "wms_srs"             "EPSG:28992"
            "wms_name"            "om"
            "wms_server_version"  "1.1.1"
            "wms_format"          "image/png"
                "wms_extent"  "-20000,300000,300000,650000"
        END
END

<< Please read our E-mail Disclaimer at the Grontmij Corporate website >>