[MAPSERVER-USERS] Debian Oracle10g OCI

dzizes451 at gmail.com dzizes451 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 09:28:53 EDT 2008

Since I can establish connection to my Oracle via sqlplus I guess I need to
do the last point from your list:
3) Try and re-compile Mapserver with Oracle Spatial.

Is there a tutorial how to do that?
Why mapserver is not compiled against Oracle Spatial from start (I think
there is a lot of users using Oracle Spatial)?

--
Michał