[mapserver-users] WMS loadparams weird behavior on Ubuntu

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Sep 15 12:32:22 EDT 2008

I testing/debugging some WMS PHP on Ubuntu 8.04 that works on OSX.

On OSX I have MapServer 5.0.0.  Same on Ubuntu, from the repositories.

When my PHP script gets to the loadparams() statement it immediately
sends data back to the browser, in some unknown form (Firefox pops up
the open in/save dialog).  If I save it, it's 0 bytes.

The PHP magic_quotes_gpc was on, so I turned it off, but that didn't
help.  The GET params appear to be properly escaped and the request
has all the required parameters (I took the URL from the request
OpenLayers was sending).

(sorry if this has been asked before, but the mapserver site is not
responding)

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the
past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between
my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe