[mapserver-users] mapserver with mapinfo gis data file

meenu meenu.monu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 07:35:09 EDT 2009

hi advance thanks to all...i did one website using vs2005 C#  using the available project TutorialMapServer...everything is working fine ...based on the available data folder...now my requirement is i have a set of gis data and map done by mapinfo professional...each layer have 4 files(DAT,.ID,.MAP,.TAB),....how can i add this layers in to this application...can anybody help me for this...