[mapserver-users] display "huge" number of moving objects

Pietro Giannini pgiannini at bytewise.it
Thu Apr 2 06:37:53 EDT 2009

Hi Pradeep,
I'm not an OL expert, but you are right: adding a huge number of features
via javascript is not the right way, because OL is a javascript
environment and works locally on browser; managing too much features it
charge the local ram.

OpenLayer accept wms and mapserver layers
(http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/). Set up a server and add a OL
layer from it.

bye