[mapserver-users] MapServer on OS X - getcababilities no xml output?

Asle Benoni asle.benoni at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 15:00:22 EDT 2009

Thanks. I tried to change to "service=WFS" and got an XML with some warnings
that I think I understood in the MapServer docs links you sent. I have a
problem with proxy.cgi in GeoServer not understanding this ContentType. Do
you think I could enter a new MIME type in my OS X Servers Apache? How
should that look like? Any Idea?