[mapserver-users] AGG Rendering

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Fri Apr 3 12:29:27 EDT 2009

Thanks to Håvard I now have AGG compiled in. I needed to modify the
configure file:

AGG_LIB="-L$AGG_LIBDIR -lagg_pic -laggfontfreetype_pic"

Now I have SUPPORTS=AGG. Also the error has gone. But the output isn't
anti-aliased. Is there something else that I need to add to the map file
besides the outputformat section to get it to work?

MapServer version 5.2.2 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=AGG SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=ICONV
SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=GEOS INPUT=EPPL7
INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

I'm using WMS and OpenLayers.

thanks, Andy

--
Andy