[mapserver-users] Using the SQL Server 2008 Plugin with a Geography column

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 05:15:04 EDT 2009

Hi,

The MSSQL 2008 driver only compatible with the Geometry data type at the
moment. In case if the Geography data type is used the spatial filter should
also be specifyed as Geography which is not the case in the current
implementation. You might want to submit a ticket describing the issue and
we could probably get it implemented in a future release.

Best regards,

Tamas