[mapserver-users] AGG Rendering

Gregor at HostGIS gregor at hostgis.com
Fri Apr 3 02:54:30 EDT 2009

Andrew Ayre wrote:
> Hi! I can't seem to get AGG to work. Currently my output is not
> antialiased. Can anyone give me some hints? Thanks!

> loadOutputFormat(): General error message. OUTPUTFORMAT clause
> references driver AGG/PNG, but this driver isn't configured.

That says it all: Your mapserv binary doesn't support PNG. Says so in
your mapserv -v line too: note the lack of SUPPORTS=AGG

I'd suggest re-running your ./configure and check for the lines where it
mentions that it's checking for AGG, cuz something's not right there.

--
HostGIS, Open Source solutions for the global GIS community
Greg Allensworth - SysAdmin, Programmer, GIS Person, Security