[mapserver-users] some doubts about mapserver website

Venkat Rao Tammineni vtammineni at roulacglobal.com
Mon Apr 6 01:11:56 EDT 2009

HI,

 1) Whatever the data data your sending through mapfile ,is converting into
image format like png etc....

2) the image format is gis database.mapfile will take care all.. and
data(TAB) will be in your folder only.and if it is
database(Postgre/PostGIS).the data will be on the same database.

3)for your third question , I don't have that much knowledge...but as per my
knowledge mapserver will support Arabic fonts.

4) yes and mapfile also will do the same functionalities...

Thanks
Venkat.