[mapserver-users] getExtent(c#) with Postgis data ...

Paul james pauljame at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 15:00:18 EDT 2009

Thanks!
But I resolved my problem using shapeObj, without OGR...
My code:

        _layer.open();
        shapeObj _shape = new shapeObj((int)_layer.type);
        _layer.getShape(_shape, -1, Convert.ToInt32(__id));

        _map.extent.maxx = _shape.bounds.maxx +0.1;
        _map.extent.maxy = _shape.bounds.maxy + 0.1;
        _map.extent.minx = _shape.bounds.minx - 0.1;
        _map.extent.miny = _shape.bounds.miny - 0.1;