[mapserver-users] Re: Problem with projection

John Westwood John.Westwood at port.ac.uk
Wed Apr 8 09:02:00 EDT 2009

Hi

There is an spurious " symbol in your PROJECTION definition, I'm not
sure if that is significant (probably not). Looking at your picture
though, it looks like a datum or ellipsoid mismatch. Is your data in
WGS84 or some other datum or ellipsoid? Check out the Wikipedia page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geographic_coordinate_system

You may also wish to check that OpenLayers is using the same coordinate
system as MapServer.

Regards

John Westwood

>>> Valeria Muñoz <valemunoz at gmail.com> 07/04/09 6:04 PM >>>
I am sorry I forget something, my projection is:

PROJECTION
    'proj=longlat'
    'ellps=WGS84'
    'datum=WGS84'