[mapserver-users] RE: Highlight

Moen, Paul T. pmoen at nd.gov
Thu Apr 9 14:57:19 EDT 2009

Set the mapfile QUERYMAP style to highlight http://mapserver.org/mapfile/querymap.html.   Draw the map using drawQuery() instead of draw().

$img = $map->drawQuery();
header('Content-Type: image/jpeg');
$img->saveImage("");

On 4/9/09 1:31 PM, "Jay Kapalczynski" <jkapalczynski at ci.maple-grove.mn.us> wrote:

Basically what I have is a query that runs on a shapefile...
It returns the records into a table, which I then have the option to zoom to.

I am looking for a bit more....after I run the query (php) I want the returned records to highlight in the map...
I can get the Unique identifier but don't know if I can write some code in PHP to highlight those features

I don't even know where to start here...

The query and returning records into the table, as well as, the zoom to work great...just need the highlight part

Thanks