[mapserver-users] Mapfile Editor - MSCompanion version 1.0 beta2 is available

Nelson Correia nelsonwc7 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 14 10:04:33 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've tested both beta 1 and beta 2 on Windows Server 2008 64bit, but I was unable to run them properly. It always give an error: in beta 2 it is an error like the one below and in beta 1 a different error when loading my map file.

Currently I am using the alpha 3 version, which is the latest one that I am able to run on my system.

Nelson Correia