[mapserver-users] Mapserver 5.0.3 on Ubuntu 8.10-AMD64 TrueType font problem

Martin Koch m.koch at bridgis.nl
Wed Apr 15 02:35:20 EDT 2009

Thanks for your interest,

When I change something in the path to the fontset, I invoke this error

msLoadFontset(): Unable to access file. Error opening
fontset /mapserver/mapdata/font/fonts.txt. (which is the crippled path)

When I change something in the path to the desired font in the fontset I
invoke this error...
msGetLabelSize(): TrueType Font error. Could not find/open font

This made me conclude my paths are correct and/or the font is opened
with the correct paths..

Directing the errors to apache's error.log yields these two lines:

[Wed Apr 15 08:40:15 2009] [error] [client 192.168.34.85] CGI Request 1
on process 31346
[Wed Apr 15 08:40:16 2009] [error] [client 192.168.34.85] Premature end
of script headers: mapserv

from which I conclude the process has started and prematurely ended...

Kind regards,

Martin

-
Martin Koch

Teamleider data

Bridgis b.v.
Sint Walburgkerkpad 3
4001 MG Tiel

Op vrijdag 10-04-2009 om 09:55 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef Daniel
Morissette: