[mapserver-users] how to change PDFlib settings

Joseph4774 Joseph4774 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 04:53:31 EDT 2009

Does anyone have an idea as how to change settings of pdflib,or can tell me what is the relationship between pdflib and the rest of the dll in c# ( Iam using c# script),or what is the proper way to generate PDF using pdflib. that is because when I generate the pdf some details do not fit with the settings are written in mapfilen for instance:
1- the transparente layers which has been declared in mapfile are not trnasparent in pdf.
2- the location of truetype fonts are not properly centered ,all true type symbols are moved some upward.
3- the color of the true type font can not be customized.

Thanks.