[mapserver-users] Use of a Colortable

Heiko Schröter schroete at iup.physik.uni-bremen.de
Wed Apr 15 10:25:45 EDT 2009

On Mittwoch, 15. April 2009 16:02:23 Jeff McKenna wrote:

Hello,

yep, i think i got the idea. I've just checked the [color_me] access and this
works. Probably the (or my) way to go is to store the color value inside the
postgis table as extra column as suggested.

The other idea by Espen works too. But would be suited to cases with little
variations or intermediate steps.

Thanks to everyone for the clues.

Regards
Heiko