[mapserver-users] OT ( GIS Developer )

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Apr 21 14:01:08 EDT 2009

Ernesto Vega wrote:

> Please,
>
> Remove this guy who is advertising himself instead of posting ideas.....
>
> On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 12:50 PM, Gerald Villacarlos <gerald at geoplan.ph
> <mailto:gerald at geoplan.ph>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Groups. sorry for an OT posting.

Ernesto,

I don't think our list mandate precludes tasteful/limited indications of
availability for work, or contracting opportunities as long as it relates
to MapServer - and Gerald did indicate mapscript, openlayers and postgis
skills.

Gerald,

I would encourage to list yourself in the OSGeo Service Provider directory,
for which information is available at:

   http://www.osgeo.org/spd_help

Best regards,