[mapserver-users] Re: OT ( GIS Developer )

Gerald Villacarlos gerald at geoplan.ph
Wed Apr 22 14:41:48 EDT 2009

I'd like to justify myself and my post before any of you decide how offended
you need to get. First of all i clearly state in the subject part as OUT of
Topic Posting. So you all have  the liberty to read or disregard my post
since I already stated that this has nothing to do with the actual current
topic  or the lack thereof, but some of you read it anyway and I'm thankful
for the time you took in checking out my post.  So if you feel like I have
stepped over a line, then please excuse me. The last time i checked there
was nothing wrong with what i did and it was not posted in a forceful
manner.

Thank you Frank Warmerdam for the suggestion.

good day to everyone.