[mapserver-users] WEB parameters in mapfile being ignored

P.Romero romero619 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 16:53:59 EDT 2009

The parameters I was referring to *are*, in fact, those in my mapfile.
My mapfile contains this:
WEB
 LOG "/data/www/html/dev/mslog"
 IMAGEPATH "/data/www/html/images/mapserver/tmp/"
 IMAGEURL "/images/mapserver/tmp/"
END
(I made sure that permissions for these directories are writable by apache).

But my 'map.php' file is here:
/data/www/html/dev

So, calling '$image->saveWebImage()' causes the resulting .gif file to be
placed in '/data/www/html/dev' instead of the path listed in my mapfile.

Any idea why this could be happening?

P.R.