[mapserver-users] msEvalRegex problem (Mapserver 5.2.2)

Dominik Schmid dominik.schmid at ilu.ch
Thu Apr 23 04:18:06 EDT 2009

Hi Steve, hello Daniel

this was indeed the issue I encountered. Thanks very much for the fast
reply. I'm now even able to run MS 5.4.0 final on our test system.

IMHO the suggested fix should make it into the 5.4.1 release. For the
time being I will tweak our Fusion (1.06) Query.php. AFAIK the Fusion
2.0 beta also uses "query.qry". I'm not aware of any other extensions
out there.

Thanks, again and best regards
Dominik

mailto:dominik.schmid at ilu.ch