[mapserver-users] Points and labels always together

Nelson Correia nelsonwc7 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 08:03:31 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Is it possible to have points and labels always drawn together when in a POINT layer? The objective is to draw localities on a map, and I don't want points or labels to appear alone.

The problem is with LABELCACHE that when turned on, the points are all drawn, but only the labels that fit on the map will be drawn. This leads to some points without the correspondent labels. I think LABELCAHE turned off is not an option, because then the labels will be overlapped.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Nelson