[mapserver-users] msOGRFileNextShape(): OGR error. TopologyException: side location conflict

Friend Vn 2000 friendvn2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 18 05:54:51 EDT 2009

I still get this error now ( I use MS4W v2.3.1 - mapserv 5.2.1 ).
My data source is a .mdb Personal Geodabase file. This is the first time I use this kind for input. I found the map engine doesn't work stably and this error appears frequently. Sometime the error not shown but some features in the map disappear mysterious-ly.
Thanks!