[mapserver-users] Mapserver consuming Google Maps

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed Aug 26 03:47:34 EDT 2009

Hi,

Openlayers applications are not cascading Google Maps tiles but client applications are requesting them from Google API, directly from the users computers.

I think that chapter 10 in the document at http://code.google.com/intl/fi-FI/apis/maps/terms.html says rather clear that you are not allowed to serve Google Map data through your Mapserver.

-Jukka Rahkonen-