SV: SV: [mapserver-users] Mapserver consuming Google Maps

Till Adams adams at terrestris.de
Wed Aug 26 04:17:06 EDT 2009

Niels-Peter,

the features you mention (turning on/off layers, changing order of
layers) are for me more client side features than serverside- or
mapserver-features - which brings us back to the client... ;-)

If you are looking for a free basemap you may check openstreetmap (OK,
no aerial images so far, but also in progress:
http://wiki.openaerialmap.org/OAM_2009 )

Regards, Till

terrestris GmbH & Co. KG
Irmintrudisstrasse 17