[mapserver-users] Mapserver WMS under IIS 7 x64 serving up blank images

Daniel Walton dgwalton at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 12:51:14 EST 2009

I figured out what was going on. It was an easting-northing mixup in the map
and layer extents. Apparently earlier versions of mapserver/mapscript
tolerated the bug. Anyway it's all working now under Windows Server 2008 x64
and IIS 7 FastCGI. A big thanks to the mapserver community. Open source
rocks!

Regards,
Dan Walton
GIS Fire Tools <http://gisfiretools.com>