[mapserver-users] GetFeatureInfo-Capabilites of WMS-mapfiles

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Tue Dec 8 11:18:11 EST 2009

Dear mapserver-users,

I am inspecting the Capabilities-document of my WMS-Server-mapfile.

None of my layers do have GetFeatureInfo-possibilities (queryable="0"),
but my Capabilities also contain the following passage:

<GetFeatureInfo>
          <Format>text/plain</Format>
          <Format>application/vnd.ogc.gml</Format>
          <DCPType>
            <HTTP>
              <Get>
                <OnlineResource
xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
xlink:href="http://sercer.tld?"
xlink:type="simple"/> </Get>
              <Post>
                <OnlineResource
xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
xlink:href="http://server.tld?"
xlink:type="simple"/> </Post>
            </HTTP>
          </DCPType>
        </GetFeatureInfo>

which is IMO useless.

Is there a possibility to reduce this if no queryable layers are there?
I cannot find any configuration hints right now. Thanks for any hints.

TIA.

Best

	Stephan

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de> | Tel.: +49 (0)541-33 508 3663
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 OS  |  AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998