[mapserver-users] Oracle Spatial layer has too many fields?

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Wed Dec 16 13:44:21 EST 2009

I experienced the same problem yesterday.... the column name was "LONG", which
is an ORACLE reserved word too >:| . So for the record, never use "LONG"
(which meant LONGITUDE" in my case) for a column name... even quoted...
otherwise you'll experienced problems soon or later.

Alan

--
Alan Boudreault
Mapgears