AW: [mapserver-users] Transverse Mercator projection

Subha Ramakrishnan subha at gslab.com
Mon Feb 2 08:13:41 EST 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
I did take a look at that page. In fact i found entries in the "epsg"
file corresponding to my projection but it seems to be deprecated.
"RT90 2.5 gon W (deprecated)
#<2400> +proj=tmerc +lat_0=0 +lon_0=15.80827777777778 +k=1 +x_0=1500000
+y_0=0 +ellps=bessel +units=m +no_defs  <>"

This is exactly the details that are there in my "prj" file.
Any idea how to support this??

Or is there a way to convert this data to WGS84?

Regards,
Subha