[mapserver-users] c# or php?

Pietro Giannini pgiannini at bytewise.it
Fri Feb 6 12:43:30 EST 2009

Hi Michele,
I'm currently working on a C# MapScript application on a SharePoint
environment.

I cannot answer your 1st question, but if you already developed a test app
you shouldn't have problems...
I currently use the csharp_mapscript that came with the last ms4w, no
matter to recompile it.

Maybe the idea of use both apache-php and iis-.net is possible, but it
seems me an unnecessary complication.

I found usefully this article - for PostGIS connection too:
http://www.paolocorti.net/2006/09/20/mapserver-tutorial-for-c-mapscript-asp-net/

--
Pietro Giannini
Bytewise srl - Area GIS