[mapserver-users] Map File for Open Street Map symbology

Lars Lingner ml at lingner.eu
Fri Feb 6 15:32:21 EST 2009

thomas bonfort schrieb:
> I've created a wiki page with (I hope) a step by step tutorial for
> rendering OSM data with mapserver.
> enjoy it (or hate it) here:
>
> http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/wiki/RenderingOsmData

Thank you. You put a lot of work in this!

It was a big surprise to see that MIN/MAXSCALEDENOM is allowed at
Label-Level. At least with current trunk version.
That are great news!

I see that you also had to rename the column "natural". As this is an
reserved name by postgres, is there an way to use such a name in an
mapserver expression?
Although renaming the column did work for me I just want to know how to
quote correctly.

Lars